Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mac Truck

The holidays have hit me like a Mac truck. (I think my grandpa used to have a Mac truck business. I have a little glass dog that is their mascot that was used as a paperweight. It makes me smile when I look at it,even though I don't really know the whole story.)

I have all of my shopping done. The tree is up, although we did no other decorating.

Here is where I am freaking out.

I HAVE TO WRAP ALL OF THESE PRESENTS!!

AND THEN I HAVE TO KEEP 2 SMALL CHILDREN AND 1 PUPPY AND 1 CAT FROM UNWRAPPING THEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!

MY PHONE AND LAPTOP ARE FUCKING WITH ME!!!!!


OK, I feel better now.

My laptop is a work issued laptop, and I had them rebuild it last week. It was running very slow, and it did this annoying thing where I would hit a key, but nothing would appear on my screen. For example, if I tried to type $10.06, it might show up as $1006. And that is a bad thing for an accountant. Or, if I tried to type, "Please get to me by Jan. 2nd," it would show up as "legmand."

So yeah.

Oddly enough, my phone was doing a very similar thing. I am on my 2nd replacement, and so far so good. Except for the annoyingly extreme lag. But at least I can type. For now.

Has anyone else ever had this problem? HELP ME! or..."elpm!"

No comments: