Sunday, December 11, 2011

So...Life Change?

This coming July begins my season of three weddings in three months.

My kids are in two of them.

And yeah, I kind of want to be the "cute mom" of the flower girls. I don't want to be the "overweight, haggard, run-down" mom-of-the-flower-girls.

I know, I know, totally superficial and vain. Deal.

Lately, I've realized just how stereotypically MOM I have become.

I wear Spanx. I see a news story and question what the other side is. I'm getting age spots on my face. Basically, I am getting old.

The worst part of becoming the stereotypical mom? The late night food cravings.

I want chocolate.

I want ice cream.

I want candy...like the red, white, and green Sixlets I bought at Cracker Barrel the other day.

This is NOT helpful in my quest to be the cute mother of the flower girls.

So, I need something to combat these late night cravings.

Any suggestions??

While we are at it, any suggestions on how to get started on a workout routine for someone who detests-with-her-entire-soul working out? Incorporating the puppy into said workout would be good, even better would be ideas of how to get out of bed in the morning to exercise. You know, with the puppy.

Aaannd...GO!


1 comment:

Me said...

Can't help you with the exercise, but when I want to eat at night, I brush my teeth. I cannot eat and then go to bed without brushing. I'm too lazy to brush my teeth again so that means that I can't eat. Catch my drift...