Tuesday, July 24, 2012

All Wet

You know how yesterday I was saying I was losing my mind?

Last night, I went and cleaned out the rotten spilled milk in the back of my van. I opened the sunroof and a window to let the stink out, as well as the back hatch.


Workaholic went outside to lock up his van and shut my back hatch. (we can't park in our garage right now because there is so much shit in it from the house that needs to go to storage)

He didn't notice the sunroof and window open. And I didn't think to go out to close them.

This morning, while I was in the shower, we got a thunderstorm. A wonderful, fabulous, windy, rainy thunderstorm. 

My dead grass is happy.

My van? Not so much.

You know how I love Weather Tech floor mats? Yep, they work. They held about an inch of rainwater. 

It really is too bad that my dashboard didn't have Weather Tech floor mats covering it. 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I seem to have the magic touch: I only forget to roll up the windows if we are destined to have a rainstorm!