Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday

I'm one of those people who love to watch TV. I can sit for hours, rotting my brain. It's a great talent. I love Jon & Kate Plus 8, ER, Friday Night Lights, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Scrubs, That 70s Show, Brothers and Sisters, The Soup, Desperate Housewives, The Dog Whisperer, and many others.

But by far my favorite show of all time is The West Wing. I'm only mentioning it because I just found it on Bravo. Yay!! Two episodes in a row!! It's got Rob Lowe when he was older, yet still really hot; Bradley Whitford-hot in his own way; Martin Sheen as the Mr. President that you can't help but love and adore; and Janelle Maloney and Allison Janney playing incredibly strong women. AND...Rizzo from Grease is the president's wife. What more could you ask??

It makes me sad that they don't make shows like The West Wing anymore. Because it was a really great show. Smart, fast-paced, well-written. It was the first show that I started to watch with closed captions, not because I couldn't hear, but because if I didn't, I'd miss something. And this was way before my beloved TiVO.

On another note, I have a weird thing on my finger. It's been there for months. My OB-GYN said it was a pregnancy thing, but now it has morphed into this gross thing that is rising like the Phoenix out of my index finger. And it bleeds. And the Band-Aids that I am using have a weird smell. I can't wait to go to the dermatologist on Thursday...I'll let you all know just what it is. Even my OB-GYN is looking forward to it...

No comments: