Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not Today

Do you ever have those days where you wake up and have a feeling that something isn't right?

Like this morning, I woke up and thought, "OHMYGOD, I HAVE TO PEE."


And then I thought, "OHMYGOD, I CAN'T MOVE."

Obviously, I managed to move, and pee, and shower at 4 in the morning.

And then I was convinced that while I may not be in labor, I definitely should go to the hospital to get checked out...because let's just say that what I was feeling "down there" was not normal. Any day of the week.

But then the feeling passed, after I freaked out my husband and made my mother-in-law get out of bed extra early. Oopsy...sorry 'bout that.

And now I am laying in bed, officially on vacation, and not quite sure what I am going to do with the next few days. I'll find something to do, I am sure. I also am sure it'll involve spending money. I also am sure that it won't involve moving furniture. Even though there is still a lot to be moved.

So recap...I woke up, thought I was going to have to deliver this baby in a bathtub, skipped out on work, went to lunch with the girls from work, wound up spending 4 hours at work, went shopping, got my hair did, and made my baby go to sleep without her milk because I left in in the refrigerator when I went upstairs and I was NOT about to go up and down the stairs again.

Hopefully tomorrow is a less eventful day.

1 comment:

Pamela Gold said...

Don't you hate that? I remember being about 7-8 months along and feeling "off". They made me go get checked at the hospital and it ended up being nothing. Better safe than sorry but that feeling alone makes me want to vomit. And I'm not even pregnant!