Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Today I am sad. Ever since roughly…Christmas, I have been looking forward to Memorial Day weekend. It’s the kick-off to summer! The beginning of warm weather!! And the weather is supposed to be great!!! But unfortunately, it looks like I will be hanging out with my in-laws at the lake without Workaholic. (no offense to the ILs, you know I love you) You see, he is buried right now. In a hole. And what is that saying? “If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.” And he would be digging if he took off three whole days to go to the lake for the weekend. Even if is Memorial Day weekend. Sigh…boys.

On a lighter note, I have a mind numbingly boring task to complete. See you on the other side, minus a few brain cells.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats OK you have mine for 1 cent you can have him for as long as you need. Boat rides and drinking beer with the in-laws AND THERE FRIENDS will make it all better your in good hands!!!!!!!See you at the lake. Tell workaholic we said miss you see you soon hopefully.