Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sisters and Husbands

I talked to my sister today. She lives in Europe, and was spending her Spring Break in England with some friends. Needless to say, due to Eyjafjallajokull, she is stuck there. So instead of flying to her home when she can get out, she is thinking of flying back to America for a visit. I told her she could fly into O’Hare and take the bus to get near our house. And then I talked to Workaholic.

And he’s all, “I can pick her up from O’Hare!”

And I’m all, “Are you sure?? Last time I did that, it was 2 ½ hours each way, and will be you be able to get off of work in time AND pick up our daughter AND pick up my sister?”

And he’s all “I LOVE to do airport runs. You get to see airplanes!!”

I wish it was so easy to make me happy. (he does too)

1 comment:

paige said...

I feel your sister's pain. We're supposed to be flying out of England at the end of May. I'm gonna need this mess cleared up by then.

PS: You're funny. :)