Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Lied About Poop

I was laying (lying?) in bed the other night, thinking about this blog and how I needed to write a post, and I realized something. Internet...I LIED TO YOU. Yes, it's true. I didn't mean to, but it just happened. In my last post, I said that the past 3 weeks have been an eat, sleep, poop cycle.

Yeah...that's a total lie. Because Charlie doesn't poop. It was first 2 1/2 days, then 3 days, then 4 days. Each time she did, we celebrated like it was New Years' Eve. (OK, maybe that's a lie too.) But it did make us very happy, and it also made Charlie pretty darn happy.


***Side note: I just had to take a break from writing this because SHE POOPED!! And it was only about 30 hours since her last poop! Lord Have Mercy!!


Since the pooping has gotten better, so has Charlie's temperment. Currently, she is actually laying underneath one of those infant entertainment thingys. She sat in the bouncey seat long enough for me to take a shower, and she actually napped in her swing. It's truely amazing folks. (We aren't going to talk about the ride home from the lake last night...one that included approximately an hour of crying/screaming. But she did sleep good-6 1/2 hours straight!!) And today, The E.A.S.Y. schedule has worked. Let's hope tonight goes well too.


And now...the obligatory cute picture of my youngest daughter.


1 comment:

Pamela Gold said...

Hell, she's so cute. Also, I sleep better after a good poop. Just thought you should know.