Thursday, September 9, 2010

Writer's Block

I am taking a tip from The Pioneer Woman today, and posting even though I don't really feel like it. And to celebrate that fact, let's talk about some other things I don't feel like doing.

1) Writing thank you notes. I have three left to do, and they WILL get done, but I'm just not in the mood right now.

2) Chasing Sam into my bathroom to quit her from putting on my deodorant and lathering herself up with my night eye cream...that costs $17 a jar. I'd rather just yell from the bed.

3) Calling the vet to make Fonz an appointment to get his teeth cleaned and lumps removed. Scheduling appointments is so exhausting.

4) Unpacking the double stroller I just bought. I got it on clearance at Target, and it is ugly as sin, but with it, I can take both kids places. Which maybe is why I don't want to unpack it. Because...

5) It's gorgeous outside, but I'm not in the mood to go out...even just to take a walk around the cul-de-sac.

6) Wake up Charlie when it is time for her to eat. It's important I do this, supposedly, for her routine. Which is not working out for me at night, considering she got up 3 times.

7) Make dinner. Yes, I am already avoiding it.

8) Put the pictures from my camera onto my desktop. Because it is in the basement, and that is just so. far. away.

9) I'm too lazy to post 10 things. How sad is that????

No comments: