Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random Thoughts

Again, this morning, I had a great blog going in my head. I should’ve gotten up and written it, as I was wide friggin’ awake at 4am. Once Workaholic left for work though, I fell back asleep and couldn’t wake up for work. And now the genius work of art that was my blog for today is gone. So goes life.

Friends of ours mother made a beautiful blanket for the baby that I received at my baby shower, and we’d like to send a thank you note that includes a picture of me with said blanket. So I was standing there smiling, and smiling, and smiling, and finally I told him to tell me when to smile, he was taking too long. So he said, “Just give me a minute.” And then immediately took this picture. Suffice it to say, we will not be sending that picture. We got a much better one once I stopped laughing.

My sister and I are doing the Black Friday thing. And I think that we are actually going to go at 4am. Because really? Why not? I mean, what else do we have to do at 4am the day after Thanksgiving? A free day off of work for me? (no, sleep is not the answer, apparently) My only hope lies in that the economy isn’t so great, so maybe there won’t be the number of shoppers out that there usually is. Or maybe by the time we are dead, you know, by like 8am, those people will just be going out as we are headed home, van full of presents.

On a side note, does anyone watch The Hills? OK, I’ll admit it, I don’t. I only know what I see on The Soup. (Which I can’t even record anymore because my stupid C@mcast DVR isn’t as smart as my TiVO. It records the same episode 6 times in one week, instead of recognizing that it has already recorded that show!!! 5 times!!!!) Anyway, I digress. Spencer and Heidi went to Mexico and got married. Which is insane, because he is a horrible person that has a creepy flesh colored beard, and because she is pretty and blond. But obviously, not too smart. I wonder if the cameras followed them, you know, because they are filming a reality TV show, and that’s their job. Hopefully they did, because no family or friends were there to witness the blessed, albeit not legal, event. I can’t wait to find out when they break up.

No comments: