Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Wanna Win!!

I am not a winner. Traditionally speaking. The sports teams that I was on never won any championships, when I enter raffles, I don’t win, and the most I’ve ever won on a scratch-off ticket is $2. Not exactly a windfall. So I really am not getting my hopes up on this one, but I’m giving it a shot.

My friend Pamela in Florida is hosting a give-a-way on her blog. It’s for one of those adorable little pup tents for little kids to play in.


How fun is that?? I recently bought this at Target for around $15. I think I actually stole it, because their website says it is supposed to be $29.99.
And Sam LOVES it. She crawls through it and giggles and rolls around and generally has a lovely time. So go to Pamela’s blog, enter to win, and if you win, you can give it to me. (this is the last day to enter, so if you want to, GET ON IT!) Or, I guess, you could keep it for yourself. If you want to be selfish like that.

1 comment:

Pamela Gold said...

You totally did it right! I got Xavier one of those tube things that connects to a tent and it's a freaking hit! I hope you win it for Sam.... YAHOO!