Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 11 ~ Something People Seem to Compliment You the Most On

I'm going to go with my old standby on this one. My eyes. I have big blue eyes. Not crazy blue, or "OMGyoureyesaresoblue" blue, but they are blue. And they are big. Not "runawaybrideseewhiteallthewayaroundhereyes" eyes, but they are big.

I like my eyes the best about me, so I guess it is good that is the thing that people compliment me the most on. Ironically, it also seems to be the thing that my girls get complimented the most on.


Sam's eyes are no longer blue, but hazel. And she has beautiful, long eyelashes. People compliment her on her eyelashes and eyes all the time. It also could be that she bats them and smiles and cocks her head to get her way.
Charlie's eyes are still blue. And they are big and wide and filled with wonder. She is really starting to look around and take in the world around her. They get really big when she sees Sam coming, since that usually means she is about to get hurt.
Lately, people have also been complimenting me since I have lost all of my pregnancy weight. Well, all but 3 lbs, but who is really counting? That feels good, but I know that I am still overweight by 20-30 lbs and would love to lose that. If it didn't take exercise, discipline, or monitoring of what I ate. Something tells me I am not going to lose that last 20lbs.

What do people compliment you on?

1 comment:

paige said...

It's the same for me - my eyes. That and sometimes my long hair. My eyes are blue, too, and big. I think they are probably my best feature, though. Yours are very beautiful!