Saturday, October 9, 2010

Day 2 ~ Something You Love About Yourself

Day 2~Something you love about yourself

I know when whoever created this list picked this topic, they wanted the people to think about themselves inside, something non-superficial. Well...I like the skin on my face. That is the first thing that comes to mind today. The rest of my body, not so much, but the skin on my face is great. I never get zits or clogged pores and it is pretty even toned. I can get away with not wearing make-up if I feel like it. And that makes me happy.

As far as the non-superficial part of myself that I love, well...I love that I know a little about a lot of things. It helps me to make conversation with people who I may normally not have anything to talk to about. I am a wealth of useless knowledge. Just ask my old cubicle neighbor. She'll tell you.

No comments: