Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 12 ~ Something You Never Get Compliments On

I could get all negative here, and say all the things that I don't like about myself.

Like my thighs, or my butt, or my housekeeping abilities, or my cooking abilities, or my social awkwardness, or how I never pick up my dog's poop. (in my own yard...or my parent's or in-law's yards...I always pick it up when he dumps on a walk!)

However, I think I'll take a different approach and go with my laundry abilities.

You see, I'm a bit particular about laundry.

I don't like the baskets to get too full.

I don't like to wash Workaholic's clothes with mine and the girls.

I use two settings, and have a panic attack if I see anyone using anything other than those two settings.

I measure out the soap, unlike my mother and mother-in-law.

I pride myself on always having clean clothes.

It's weird, I know. Which is maybe why no one ever compliments me on it.

Workaholic will, however, thank the laundry fairy every once in a while. He likes how she picks up his clothes, washes and dries them, and puts them back in the closet. He doesn't think it is me, because he never sees me do it. So obviously, it must be the laundry fairy.

No comments: