Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 7 ~ Someone Who Has Made Your Life Worth Living For

I am on vacation, and so I am going to make this short and sweet. And perhaps unexpected, considering I have two beautiful little girls.

My someone who has made my life worth living is my dog, Kabo, or The Fonz.

Strange? Perhaps. But I got him when I was 21, and it is safe to say that the time between I was 21 and 26 was tough on me.

And he was there, every minute of it. I had to get out of bed for him. I had to work if for no other reason to feed him and house him. So yes, I have a wonderful husband and two awesome daughters, but Fonz got me through to this point.

When I was pregnant with Sam, someone pissed me off. And I wrote
this post about Kabo. And that is why he has made my life worth living.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Please don't let tomorrow be about me, plese don't let tomorrow be about me, please don't let tomorrow be about me....