Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Stop Raining, Already!!

Rain, rain, go away, come again another day. (ya know, when it’s not the weekend!!) I know, I know, it’s only Wednesday. But it is projected to rain through the weekend. Which means that it will have rained every weekend since Memorial Day. I look forward to the summer all year. It’s a precious short 3 months…if that. Weep with me people. (of course I am fully aware that my life is cake compared to those poor people along any body of water in western Illinois or eastern Iowa, or those people in Wisconsin that were on the Today show whose dream house just slid into a lake and now have about, say, 1% of their land left…or Southern IN or Southern IL, although Chicago news doesn't report much on them, but I still like to complain) So rain gods? Help me out here. Just water the crops during the week, let us poor office folk enjoy our weekends. Thank you.

No comments: